torsdag 26 februari 2009

I am, I will, I got to go hard



KIND OF A BIG DEAL compilation volume 12

1. Juiceboxxx & Dre Skull - Center Stage
2. Tinchy Stryder - Take Me Back (Feat. Taio Cruz) (Radio Edit)
3. Autokratz - Stay The Same (Edit)
4. Excision - Wasted
5. Stereo:Type - Under My Skin (Feat. CTRL-Z, Screwface & Tali)
6. Buraka Som Sistema - Sound Of Kuduro (Feat. M.I.A., DJ Znobia, Saborosa & Puto Prata)
7. Don Diablo - Work Work Work
8. KiD CuDi - Day N' Night (Crookers First Remix)
9. Filthy Dukes - This Rhythm
10. Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing (Bimbo Jones Remix)
11. GoldieLocks - DollaDolla (GlitchBitch ReFix)
12. Skream - Fick
13. Kym Ayres - Guitar Hero
14. Kode9 Vs. LV - Bad
15. Le Corps Mince De Francoise - Bitch Of The Bitches
16. Plump DJs - Beat Myself Up
17. N.A.S.A. - Watchadoin (Feat. M.I.A., Santogold & Spank Rock)
18. DJ Khaled - Go Hard (Feat. Kanye West & T-Pain)





Inga kommentarer: